The core product F10SC VETERINARY DISINFECTANT is a high-performance surface acting biocidal compound and due to its inherently low toxicity and low irritation characteristics is widely used within the veterinary profession in companion and large animal practices, referral hospitals, zoo’s, laboratories, and various other institutions. It is used in numerous applications, i.e. cold sterilization of instruments and equipment including endoscopes, intravenous catheters, and endotracheal tubes; high-level disinfection of hard surfaces and air spaces, water treatment, and as a sanitizing rinse for solid food and fruit.
F10SC VETERINARY DISINFECTANT has been successfully used in aerosol fogging applications in the presence of animals as well as a number of clinical
applications including nebulizing in respiratory tract Aspergillosis infections, wound irrigation, and nasal flushing.
- High level, complete spectrum hard surface disinfectant, air sanitizer and sterilizing solution with a kile rate > log6 (exceeding 1,000,000 times reduction in cell counts).
- Safe and effective high-level disinfection of all pre-cleaned hard surfaces e.g.:
- examination tables
- work surfaces
- Over spraying of:
- clean cages
- litter trays
- food and water bowls
- Fogging to elimate airborne micro-organisms and disinfect air spaces, entire rooms and/or hard to reach surfaces.
- Fogging can safely be done in the presence of humans and animals.
- Safe and practical dilution of rates - GPD 1:500, HLD 1:250, (Resistant Viruses - e.g. Parvo Virus 1:100)
USA – EPA Registration Number: 79755-6